Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 27 of 27

Thread: Cannibal Spawn

  1. #21
    Inactive Member DARTH POOH's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2004
    Posts
    3,327
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    That Rocks!!!! music341biggthumpup

  2. #22
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hey!
    the vid works for me now!!

    and I notice you have the "tame" cover for Tomb of the Mutilated...
    do you have the "nasty" one too?

  3. #23
    Inactive Member macabeee's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2004
    Posts
    2,180
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    SWEET!!

    Once I copied the link and opened it in another page it worked, but it wouldn't when I try and open it from here.....

    Love the attic Max!

  4. #24
    Inactive Member 316what's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 10th, 2003
    Posts
    2,830
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Great video. For a second I thought that was MUNG playing in the background. That grainy effect is awesome, kinda Blair Witchy.

  5. #25
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Cool

    Can't open this here. will do when i get home....

  6. #26
    Inactive Member BrutalityReignsSupreme's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 2nd, 2004
    Posts
    261
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Yeah, the Tony Blair Witch, yeah ! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    Who is MUNG ? Are they that noizy ? Must check them out ! wooooooooooooooooosh

  7. #27
    Inactive Member BrutalityReignsSupreme's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 2nd, 2004
    Posts
    261
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    peter peeker ! Yes I would be interested to hear what you do.
    I DO have the Cannibal rated cover, is just at the back of the one you see there [img]wink.gif[/img]

    As you liked them I will make more freaky crazy videos with loads of Spawn swag in them and dirrrrrrrty sounds [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •